Intake and Closed Case data from your case management system, including:
- Fields that show hours worked on cases, including the date of the hours worked
- Open date and close date
- County (or other geographic field such as zip code)
- Other case information that you might be able to use in other analyses, demographics, etc.
- Exclude cases that were identified as errors or duplicates and cases that ended up not being served
U.S. Census American Community Survey data at the American Factfinder website: http://factfinder2.census.gov (Advanced Search option)
- S1701: POVERTY STATUS IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS, 5 year estimate, by Census Tracts